I think I need help

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
edited November 2006 in Other Music
I think I am a Keith Urban fan. I heard his song "Days Go By" so I d/l the album and there are really quite a few decent tracks and he does some great guitar work. I really hate todays country, but something about this guy I like. Please pray for a fellow pitter, and to cheer me up please post your guilty pleasures. I'll even add some more in: Lifehouse and Michelle Branch.

I guess I am just a sucker for a good old pop rock song...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I liked the new Xtina album. but I had to hide it on my ipod under an alias. Keith Urban has a few decent songs...don't feel too bad. at least your guilty pleasure isn't K-Fed.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • I liked the new Xtina album. but I had to hide it on my ipod under an alias. Keith Urban has a few decent songs...don't feel too bad. at least your guilty pleasure isn't K-Fed.

That's a good way to look on the brightside...thanks. I feel kind of better.
  • Don't feel bad man, there are people out there who listen to new "red hot chili peppers". Which I think is lot worse than some pop country.
    www.myspace.com/olafvonmastadon
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    you know how a red-state country music loving man would react to his son telling him he's gay? that's how i will react if my child ever listens to country.
  • you know how a red-state country music loving man would react to his son telling him he's gay? that's how i will react if my child ever listens to country.

I know what you mean man, I really think I should punish the hell out of myself.