Matt Nathanson

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
edited August 2008 in Other Music
Anyone here a fan of this guy? I've been following him for about 5 years or so and saw him in concert for the first time last week. He puts on one of the best live shows I've ever seen. His new record, "Some Mad Hope", was easily the best pop rock album I heard last year.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I looooooove Matt Nathanson! I was going to create a post, but I did a search first & this popped up.

Matt is truely a great song-writer & an extremely funnystory-teller. He just announced a fall tour & I would highly recommend seeing him!

I'm going to see him Oct 2 in NYC & Oct 4 in Philly.

http://www.mattnathanson.com
    My lips are shaking.......
  • boroff89boroff89 Posts: 786
    Matt's fantastic. He's also one of the funniest people around. I had a chance to interview him when I wrote for an online music magazine. Really engaging, friendly, and entertaining.
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Just put out a new live solo acoustic EP called "Left and Right" which contains a great cover of Bruce's "No Surrender".

Also, fall tour dates are out.
    Just put out a new live solo acoustic EP called "Left and Right" which contains a great cover of Bruce's "No Surrender".

Also, fall tour dates are out.

Did you get it? I read you can only get it at select record stores & they were none in Jersey.

I also have a great live cover of "Brilliant Disguise".
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Yeah, I ordered it online. It's very good. I've heard of him doing Atlantic City(which you can hear on his website) and Thunder Road (haven't heard that one), but never have heard of him doing "Brilliant Disguise".
    Thanks, I ordered it this weekend.