Options

MSG ticket story

taboojohnny130taboojohnny130 Posts: 11
edited April 2008 in The Porch
So I was at work yesterday, and I wanted to get both nights. So I had my boss log onto his pc and I logged onto my PC. I was going to get night 1, he was going to get night 2. But right at like 959, as we were refreshing like madmen, the ticketmaster site logged both of us out and said that because I was logged into two PC's, I couldn't get tickets!!! I was pissed!!

So I checked back like at 1030 and I ended up getting section 67 for night 1 and section 116 for night 2. The only thing is they are behind the stage. I took them anyway. Does anyone know if the view is really bad behind the stage in those sections???? Believe me, I'm happy I'm going to be there, but any thoughts???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    dude they will turn around and play for the people sitting behind the stage

they did it in albany when I saw them and I"m pretty sure they do it very often

whatever your in the buidling and its going to be a blast

see you in the garden my friend
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Oxxys wrote:
    dude they will turn around and play for the people sitting behind the stage

they did it in albany when I saw them and I"m pretty sure they do it very often

whatever your in the buidling and its going to be a blast

see you in the garden my friend

They did it on the binaurul tour, but not avacodo, but they didnt sell reer seats on the avocado tour, so who knows.
    now I sat side rear and they never played for us but did get too see some interesting things in between songs and the view was great and had 1 of my best shows.

so good luck
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    you will enjoy those seats....its a whole different view you dont often get to experience.... have a great time! :)
    Fill the air up with love...
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I've sat behind the stage.....close to Matt.
    I had no complaints - you still get to see the band do their thing & of course the band usually plays one song turned around.
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    So I was at work yesterday, and I wanted to get both nights. So I had my boss log onto his pc and I logged onto my PC. I was going to get night 1, he was going to get night 2. But right at like 959, as we were refreshing like madmen, the ticketmaster site logged both of us out and said that because I was logged into two PC's, I couldn't get tickets!!! I was pissed!!

So I checked back like at 1030 and I ended up getting section 67 for night 1 and section 116 for night 2. The only thing is they are behind the stage. I took them anyway. Does anyone know if the view is really bad behind the stage in those sections???? Believe me, I'm happy I'm going to be there, but any thoughts???
    we actually prefer behind and side stage tix-

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    I as behind stage for night one at LA Forum on the Avocado tour. There was no screen behind stage. Most of the show the band has their back to yo, but sound is still good and everyone is rocking. Then, they turned around and played a complete song facing us... I fi recall it may have been Last Kiss. If you want to be at the show, a behind stage ticket gets you in.
    01/23/1993 Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood, CA
    07/09/2006 LA Forum, LA, CA
    12/09/2006 Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI w/U2
    06/18/2007 Wembley Arena, London, England
    06/21/2007 ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, Germany
    04/13/2008 Wiltern Theatre, LA, CA
    06/30/2008 Tweeter Center, Mansfield MA
    09/30/2009 Gibson
    10/07/2009 Gibson
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    i dont like seats behind the stage