Dave Matthews Band Live Trax 9

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Leaked this morning.

I can't get torrent through my firewall at work, so if anyone sees a sendspace/megaupload link, please let me know.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    there's already a good audience recording of both nights out there....i think it's on dreaming tree...my copy that i purchased comes in the mail tomorrow....:)
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Yes, the copy that I PURCHASED should be coming shortly, however for some reason my post man doesn't like to leave packages in my mail box, so I basically have to wait until Saturday because that is when I am home when he brings the mail.
    Yes, the copy that I PURCHASED should be coming shortly, however for some reason my post man doesn't like to leave packages in my mail box, so I basically have to wait until Saturday because that is when I am home when he brings the mail.

just makin' sure..;)..:D....that sucks about the mailman but at least you know it won't get stolen.......i'm very excited this is my first live trax show i went to...:D
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    None of the shows I've been to have been made into Live Trax, bthese shows look like they were quite awesome
    None of the shows I've been to have been made into Live Trax, bthese shows look like they were quite awesome

i went to the saturday night show and the great covers including sweet caroline made it one of the best dmb shows i've been to....:D
  • I should be receiving mine tomorrow.....I've read that the mix is nice on this release. Looking forward to it.

LT9, Icky Thump, and PJ Gorge Box set this month.....very good month.