Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City Music Hall

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Say what you want about Dave, but Tim is an absolute monster on guitar. I can't wait for the DVD of this.

Oh, and by the way...oink

; )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i am beyond pumped for this...8 years coming and the dvd is gonna be the shit

i havent pre-ordered yet but i need to so i can get that bonus cd...

edit: and i dont believe in oink'ing things by artists that have changed my life..dave and pj are definitely in that category. i oink things out of curiosity, i have no problem shelling out $40+ to support mr matthews and reynolds
    Any new realizations would have to wait until he had more time. More time.
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    I saw Tim play live, just once

He can play
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i saw d&t in santa barbara last october......one of the best shows i've ever seen......already preordered dvd......i'm a believer in paying for art i like.....:rolleyes:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    The "Live at Luther College" show is still one of my favorite live CDs of alltime!
    Great duo!
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    I love Tim in a supporting role to Dave. Absolutely hate Tim solo. Musical masturbation. One of the worst shows I ever paid money to see was a Tim Reynolds solo show.

That being said, this will be a great DVD. I was just listening to a recording from 7/28/07 today and they were really going for it. Good stuff.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08