Anyone been to the Varsity theater in Minneapolis

pearlzepfanpearlzepfan Posts: 456
edited February 2007 in Other Music
I'm from st. cloud, minnesota and I got tickets for the Razorlight show in Dinkytown at the Varsity, but I've never really been there before. I was just wondering how difficult you might think it would be to meet the band after the show on their way out. They're not that well known in the states so I'm thinking I have a chance but is their a place to be where bands usually exit the theater from?
"I'm a thief, and I dig it"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• felixfelix Posts: 19
    Of my two years living in Dinkytown I have not seen a show in the Varsity, however I suspect if you walk behind the theater, head east on 4th St. and turn south on 13 Ave, walk past the bob dylan mural, and turn left into the parking lot in back, the door for the Varsity should be back there. Or hell, they might just walk out the front door.

good luck, should be a good show, wish I could attend though... lousy lab reports and homework due.
    Sorry... i got nothing witty to say in the time allotted to me.

• Thanks, yeah the only thing I'm worried about is that I'm 19 and so is this girl I'm going with and neither of us have really been that far without our parents so we're not that familiar with minneapolis. So finding our way to Dinkytown is going to be the battle

But thanks for the reply
    "I'm a thief, and I dig it"