Where is everyone getting the new Wilco album

pearlzepfanpearlzepfan Posts: 456
edited March 2007 in Other Music
I've been searching everywhere. Seems like everyone has this album now. I've only heard 4 songs. I can hardly wait any longer!!!!!!!!!
"I'm a thief, and I dig it"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• news to me that it's been leaked. i'd like to know too!
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • take a guess.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    ;']
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    im not really blown away by it to be honest...
  • I've been searching everywhere. Seems like everyone has this album now. I've only heard 4 songs. I can hardly wait any longer!!!!!!!!!

They streamed it on their official site for a while a few weeks ago and people riped it from that. It grows on you after a few listens as most of their albums tend to do.
  • They streamed it on their official site for a while a few weeks ago and people riped it from that. It grows on you after a few listens as most of their albums tend to do.

there is an official leak out there, not the webrip. sounds much better.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times