amy lee of evanescence

2»

Comments

• Echoes wrote:
    You don't know anything about Evanescence, do you? You jsut know that they project the "goth" image, by the sounds of it.

you apparently don't know anything about them, my friend. i used to hate them before i actually read up on them and realized that they have nothing to do with "i cut myself," "gothic" shit that most people think they're about. all i was saying is that their music is about vampires. they're really into vampires. so calm down. :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Um, they're actually a Christian band - listen to them again with that in mind and you'll probably pick up on a lot more. I never heard the vampire angle.

I think her voice is amazing - although I've a friend that can actually sing better than her. When she sings she has everyone in tears (and she sings Amy Lee)

I think fallen was a great album.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    enharmonic wrote:
    I like her voice, and I would also like to give her the sex.

:)

ditto.........

i like her voice but not her music............i like this track i have of her doing nirvana's Heart Shaped Box acoustic.........that was cool.

usually i dont like chick singers, because they are in the britney/mariah/whitney/celine vein, and try and to all that "trill-y" shit with each line of the song............but for a rock sound, amy lee is ok.
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    I saw Evanescence in concert in 2004, and I could tell she was trained vocally and on the piano. I was impressed with her enthusiasm towards the crowd. I thought it was a great show.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    I definitely agree with what many others have said...I think she has incredible vocal ability, I just really don't like what she does with it. And I must also agree with ladygooddiva...she is a pretty one. ;)

yea she is massive pretty;)

i like it;)