Wolfmother on Sunday BABY

DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
edited April 2007 in Other Music
In Boston. Can't WAIT!
"I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VedderistVedderist Posts: 27
    I saw them in Toronto recently, and holy shit, they ROCKED!! Seriously surprised me! If I wasn't such a die hard PJ fan, I would say, best concert ever!
    Have a blast!
    Surrendered, Executed Anyhow.
    He Who Forgets will be Destined to Remember.
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    Saw them last weekend and they were freakin' AWESOME ... not as great as PJ live, but no one is.
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I'm so sorry
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • mrwalkerb wrote:
    I'm so sorry
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I heard they do Communication Breakdown? I can sooooooo see this being played. I bet it's gonna be killer!

Why was the other person apologizing? Hhahahaha.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• You better believe I'm gonna be there. I'm going to be on the lookout for PJ shirts.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    You better believe I'm gonna be there. I'm going to be on the lookout for PJ shirts.

I have been looking forward to this show so bad! Avalon is a GREAT place to see a show!

• JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Saw them opening for PJ last year..
    They rocked ! Awesome... I think this is one of the best band that could open for PJ (that's what Ed says on Barcelona boot 06).
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • I wanted so badly to see Wolfmother and Kings of Leon open for PJ. I would have lost my mind.
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    I recently downloaded a live show from Toronto(tour end) and gave it a real good listen, hoping for the best...overall I like MMJ better...

While I appreciate that a lot of people like/love Wolfmother they just didn't hit me...but I'm gonna give them another chance, cause it might come across better if I were to see them play LIVE
  • esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    Gonna see them in about 4 weeks For the third time
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • augustwest wrote:
    ...overall I like MMJ better...

Same here... but I'm still excited for some straight up rock.
  • Going to see them in Asheville, NC May 4. Can't f'n wait! Last time I saw them they blew the roof off the place.
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • Tonight, baby!!

I'm really excited. Apparently there's an opening band... Die! Die! Die!... anyone heard anything about them?
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    Tonight, baby!!

I'm really excited. Apparently there's an opening band... Die! Die! Die!... anyone heard anything about them?

I was at the show in Hartford. Wolfmother was amazing. I was about half way towards the back but during Apple Tree there was a massive push to the front and I found myself 2nd row. One of the most fun shows I have ever been to.

PS, Die! Die! Die! was absolutely awful. What a joke.
  • there is something kind of good about steppenwolfsabbathzeplinmother but i just can't quite put my finger on it.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • PahkTheCahPahkTheCah Posts: 193
    4 friends and I caught the show last night. It was unbelievable. I honestly wasn't expecting them to rock that much but holy cow... It was the best show I've seen in a while.

And oh yeah.... I wanted to publicly thank the sweaty pubescent kid in front of me for shaking his head and getting sweat on my face....

Still a great show though.
  • Royals32Royals32 Posts: 160
    there is something kind of good about steppenwolfsabbathzeplinmother but i just can't quite put my finger on it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Are you insinuating something?

Does anybody know if these guys have a fan club?
    #==(o )

You are not your job.
    You are not how much money you have in the bank.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your fucking khakis.
  • esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    Yesterday i went to see WOlfmother it was amazing!! That singer really knows how to get the growd go wild :D
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction