Options

Interview with Stone on Integral Naked Website

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh - and in this same vein, any of you who may be familiar with Saul Williams might really enjoy these two interviews, discussing his latest album with Trent Reznor: The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust

http://in.integralinstitute.org/landing/saul_williams/index.html
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Thanks!
    By the way, how many parts are there of Stone's interview?
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Hey Marie Curie!

There will be three parts altogether; we will run the third installment in a month or so. And y'all will get that one for free as well, as soon as it's ready!

Warmth,
    Corey
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    yes finally! about to listen. i can't wait to hear them talk about no code through avocado. i love when bands talk about albums and all stuff that went behind them.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    part 2 was very interesting, can't wait for part 3 now
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky