Waffles...

GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
edited August 2008 in Other Music
Could anyone hook me up with a way to access the deliciousness of some waffles???
All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yeah good luck with that...

But if you do strike gold, you could then share the waffles with me :D
  • GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
    Ha ha ha, will do. I can't believe it's so difficult. It was a lot easier getting bacon to eat.
    All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

• AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    Leggo my Eggo.
  • scottbirdscottbird Posts: 132
    Man those pork products were delicious, I'd love some waffles to go with them as well! I have ST Music if interested.
  • GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
    Thanks, but I'm really in the mood for waffles, though it looks like I'll be going hungry. I feel like somebody has to have some to share...

• Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Sorry, got no invites!
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I don't have any waffles, but I have some what. PM me with e-mail if interested
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Good Luck. I've been trying to get an invite for a while now. I read some instructions one day on how to take a test for it. If you pass the test, you get an invite. Has anyone tried this?
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    I have some delicious waffles and a spare one to give away. But apparently I'm only allowed to give it away at random (not necessarily breakfast hour) times, so I never get the opportunity to satisfy anyone else's hunger.
    What?!
  • fotdfotd Posts: 514
    man the pork was good. but i'd like some waffles too. what would be good too.

i could trade demonoid for waffles or what
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    what makes that site any better than the hundreds of other bit torrent sites out there????

dimeadozen,TaperCity, Zomb etc etc etc all have great selection of stuff.
    hoopinman wrote:
    what makes that site any better than the hundreds of other bit torrent sites out there????

dimeadozen,TaperCity, Zomb etc etc etc all have great selection of stuff.

Waffles/What/etc. carry albums and officially released material. Not live audience recordings.
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    got demonoid for some waffles

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2