Options

Help me find this 80s song!!

GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
edited June 2006 in Other Music
I heard this song the other night and I can't for the life of me find it. I have no idea who sings it or what it's called. It's pretty popular. I'm sure someone here will be able to help me.

The chorus is something like...
Everytime I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray

I know I'm not giving much here, but I have a feeling someone will know this. Oh my, I'm admitting on this board that I'm looking for this song. Usually, I have very good taste in music. I swear....
All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,122
    Band = New Order
    Song = Bizarre Love Triangle

Kick ass tune:)

gotta love the 80's!
  • Options
    GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
    Dude, you kick some serious fucking ass. That's why I love this board so much. Thank you...though I'm sure you are like me and probably got a certain level of satisfaction being the first to get that.
    All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

• Options
    give me a second and ill give ya a link to the file..I am uploading it for you:)
  • Options
    Enjoy!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7187B74B2644E227

a past gf of mine was a huge 80s fan...and I grew up in the 80s!

btw...My file has a slight skip in it..but its just to wet ya whistle...sure you could always find a better version but its not bad:)
  • Options
    doogdoog Posts: 59
    That song totally reminds me of this bar my buddies and i used to go to on Thursday night for $1.50 pitchers of Miller High Life during my college years!! (early 90's) Good times indeed!
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    great tune..the cover by Frente aint bad either
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    AxlUlrich wrote:

frente axl?
    every little bit reveals more to me. i think you're closer to me that i ever realised.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    frente axl?
    every little bit reveals more to me. i think you're closer to me that i ever realised.
    I don't like the band..just that cover lol..dinnoe they were Aussie til now.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Blue11Blue11 Posts: 200
    yeah...I like the cover version by Frente'....the album itself isnt' too bad.. I prefer the cover over the orignal....I actually saw Frente play in the Philippines when I still lived there....they put on a decent show
    " All the stars in the sky, thought you were up in mine
    Still I wonder, I wonder......" "Black" tag 09-16-2005 Ottawa

Toronto 2003, Kitchener 2005, Montreal 2005, Ottawa 2005, Toronto II 2006, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Camden I 2008, Camden II 2008, Washington, D.C. 2008, Toronto 2009, Chicago I 2009, Columbus 2010, Noblesville, 2010
  • Options
    psycosmicpsycosmic Posts: 504
    GhostBoy wrote:
    Oh my, I'm admitting on this board that I'm looking for this song. Usually, I have very good taste in music. I swear....

there's nothing wrong with listening to new order... :)
    i prefer joy division though...
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,212
    I ACE that song in Karaoke Revolution. ACE IT, I say!

On the easy level, of course.
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

you beat me to it..I was gonna say that.
    No need to be void,.. or save up on life,...
    Got to spend it all,.....

"Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music." EV

1-14-95, 9-04-00, 7-01-03, 5-30-06, 10-21-06, 10-22-06, 6-17-08, 6-22-08, 8-16-08 E.V., 6-15-09 E.V., 10-28-09, 5-13-10.