In Rainbows Bonus Disc/Songs

stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
edited October 2007 in Other Music
I know there is a thread already, but I really don't feel like reading every single one just to find the answer...call me lazy, whatever... :)

Anyways...has anyone heard these songs yet?...Does anyone know where to get them besides the download website?

Any info is appreciated.
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    I know there is a thread already, but I really don't feel like reading every single one just to find the answer...call me lazy, whatever... :)

Anyways...has anyone heard these songs yet?...Does anyone know where to get them besides the download website?

Any info is appreciated.

Aint been released in any way. Should pop up as soon as people start gettin them in the mail.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    does anybody know if you can get that bonus disc with the traditional cd release next year or if its only going to be in the 'discbox'?
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • LedZepFan wrote:
    does anybody know if you can get that bonus disc with the traditional cd release next year or if its only going to be in the 'discbox'?

there has been no official info given about the conventional in rainbows release. i don#t think radiohead have a record label to release it yet.

so no clue whether the bonus cd will be with the album. i doubt it though.
    there has never been any bonus songs or bonus cds on any previous radiohead album.

the cd isn't really a bonus cd. its more songs from the in rainbows sesssions that i imagine s just for people willing to splash on the discbox
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel