Music Game

Comments

• Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Staring At The Sun - U2
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Sun King - The Beatles
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Sun - Live
    I like driving backwards in the fog, 'cause it doesn't remind of anything...
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Around The Sun - R.E.M.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • around the world-RHCP
    "I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks."
  • Around The Bend - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • the world i know-collective soul
    "I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks."
  • EvaEva Posts: 73
    People rockin' in a free world - Neil Young
  • down in a hole-AiC
  • head like a hole -- nin
    it went away?? "i dwell in darkness without you" and it went away??
  • Hole In My Soul - Aerosmith
    That is why I'm singing
  • 'Soul to Squeeze'--Red Hot Chili Peppers
    PJ: Toledo-9/22/96. E. Lansing-8/18/98. Detroit-8/23/98. Detroit-10/7/00. Detroit-6/25 & 6/26/03. Toledo-10/2/04 [VFC]. Detroit-5/22/06. Chicago-8/5/07 [Lolla]. Cleveland-5/9/10. Baltimore-10/27/13.

EV: Honolulu-4/21 & 4/22/07 [Kokua]. Detroit-6/26/11.
  • Soul Love - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • When its Love- Van Halen
    I dont know what to say...but hello:)
  • When The Boys Come Marching Home - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • ants marching -- dmb
    The Attack Of The Giant Ants - Blondie
  • Attack of The 50 Foot Woman - The Tubes
    "I just want to scream ... HELLO"

"I'm like an opening band for the sun."

"She could play pretend, she could join the game, boy
    She could be another clone..."
  • One Foot Out the Door - Van Halen
  • The Door - Silverchar
    That is why I'm singing
  • Knocking on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
  • Knock On Wood - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Can't You Hear Me Knocking? - Rolling Stones
  • thinking about you -- radiohead
  • About a Girl - Nirvana
  • Girl - The Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • Rich Girl - Hall and Oates
  • Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young
    That is why I'm singing
    American Girl - Tom Petty