Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    I Don't Want To Control Of You - Teenage Fanclub
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • NYGIRLNYGIRL Posts: 165
    if i ain't got you~^~alicia keys
    If I Think - Mudhoney
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Think Tank~^*^~pat martino
    Think For Yourself - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    i think the answers yes - the beautiful south
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
    Yes, The River Knows - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    don't know why - norah jones
    Tell Me Why - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    tell it to my heart - taylor dane
    Heart Of Gold - Neil Young
    That is why I'm singing
    3 Chains O' Gold~^*^~prince
    after the gold rush - neil young
    Chains - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    Chains of Love~*~erasure
  • Boekel ManBoekel Man Posts: 145
    Hero of Love - Live
    I like driving backwards in the fog, 'cause it doesn't remind of anything...
    Love Hurts~^*^~nazareth
    Transmit your Love - Live
    To Love Somebody~^*^~janis joplin & the kosmic blues band
    Somebody to Love - Queen (all three words used...yeehaaaa!)
    Love Me Do - beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    love is - the beautiful south
  • love is a battlefield-pat benetar
    "I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks."
    Battle For Britain (The Letter) - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Tremble For My Beloved-collective soul
    "I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks."
    song for whoever - the beautiful south
    Song For You - Fuel
    That is why I'm singing
  • Everybody I Love You-CSN
    everybody hurts - rem
  • Love Everybody-presidents of the USA