Music Game

Comments

• I am mine - PJ
    'Fox hunting is barbaric, the people who do it are a bunch of snobby tories with stupid posh accents. Oh damn, i didn't say that - damn, what a giveaway...'
  • Originally posted by nocode198
    I am mine - PJ

Never be MINE-- Kate Bush
    "Really don't mind if you sit this one out.

My words but a whisper -- your deafness a SHOUT.
    I may make you feel but I can't make you think."
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    You could be Mine- Guns n roses
  • It Could Be Sweet - Portishead
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • sweet caroline - neil diamond :D
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Sweet Chid O' Mine- GNR
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • the wrong child - REM
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 101
    between the bars - elliott smith
  • in between days - the cure
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
    these days - nico
  • these exiled years - flogging molly
    these arms of mine - otis redding
  • most likely you will go your way and i will go mine - Dylan
    Are you gonna go My way- Lenny Kravitz
  • whos gonna ride your wild horses - U2
    Born to be Wild- Steppenwolf
  • wild child - lou reed
  • Child of the Moon - Rolling Stones
    i don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence
  • Tides of the moon - mercury rev
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Sail to the moon - RADIOHEAD.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    in the aeroplane over the sea - neutral milk hotel
    Sea of sorrow - ALICE IN CHAINS.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • from the edge of the deep green sea - the cure
  • green disease - PJ
    'Fox hunting is barbaric, the people who do it are a bunch of snobby tories with stupid posh accents. Oh damn, i didn't say that - damn, what a giveaway...'
  • the big bright green pleasure machine - simon and garfunkel
    instant pleasure - rufus wainwright
    Instant Karma - JOHN LENNON.

• karma police - radiohead
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    "karma"camelion- Culture Club!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • bad karma - warren zevon