Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Down the Highway - Bob Dylan
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Down By The River - Neil Young
    Nice shirt.
    The River - Bruce Springsteen
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    The Ties that Bind - Bruce Springsteen
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
    The End - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    End of the Road - Boys II Men

HAHAHAH!!!!! :D
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
    Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    Worried Life Blues - BB King
    Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
    Poor Tom - Led Zeppelin
  • the ghost of tom joad - bruce springsteen
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
    Ghost - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    ghost of cape horn - gordon lightfoot
    of the girl - Pearl Jam
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    china girl - david bowie
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    breaking the girl - rhcp
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
    Girl - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    She was my Girl ~ Jerry Cantrell
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
    She - Elvis Costello
    That is why I'm singing
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    She Got Me When She Got Her Dress On - Masters of Reality
    You've changed your place in this world!
    I Got The BLues - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
  • hosenbislerhosenbisler Posts: 349
    Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
    Bob Dylan's Blues - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Blue Money - Van the man
    You've changed your place in this world!
    Blue Sunday - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
    Sunday - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Sole Sunday - Outkast
  • Church on Sunday- Green Day
    Church on White - Stephen Malkmus
    That is why I'm singing