Music Game

Comments

• Come And Get It - AC/DC
    Absolute Equality.No more.No less - AHFA
  • Originally posted by Moonlighting
    Come And Get It - AC/DC

get free - the vines
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • barto19barto19 Posts: 196
    get right
    I'd get up, if I knew I fell
  • Morrisey - Let the Right One Slip In
    I wish I could live free, I hope it's not beyond me.
  • Can't Get You Of My Mind- Lenny Kravitz
    Absolute Equality.No more.No less - AHFA
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    State Of Mind - Pro-Pain
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    A Mind of its Own, Victoria Beckman
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    A Legend In His Own Mind - Infectious Grooves
    Gerogia on my Mind - Ray Charles
    (had to list the classic)
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Out of My Mind - Pearl Jam
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
    out of this world- the cure
    Piece of Mind, Iron Maiden
    Peace Of Mind - Nina Simone
    peace frog- the doors
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Peace & Love - NEIL YOUNG.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Give Peace A Chance - John Lennon
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    ghost of a chance- rush
    Ghost - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • AlterEgoAlterEgo Posts: 89
    Your Ghost - Kristin Hersh
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"
    Run For Your Life - The Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    run like hell- pink floyd
    Run Run Run - Velvet underground
    That is why I'm singing
    Long may you run - NEIL YOUNG.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    Long Gone Day - Mad Season
    That is why I'm singing
    day i die- mondo generator
    Lonesome Day - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
    oh lonesome me- neil young (think its a cover though)
    I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams
    That is why I'm singing
    Cry Baby Cry - THE BEATLES.

whoops