Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Hot One - T Rex
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • one - metallica
    "I Blame Everything On Eddie Vedder"
    I'm one - The Who
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • i'm open - pearl jam
    "I Blame Everything On Eddie Vedder"
    Anna's Song (Open Fire) - Silverchair
    That is why I'm singing
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Song For A Dying Planet - Joe Walsh
    You've changed your place in this world!
    Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist - Muse
    That is why I'm singing
    Die With Your Boots On - Iron Maiden
  • barto19barto19 Posts: 196
    sonic youth- dirty boots
    I'd get up, if I knew I fell
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Fairies wear boots - BLACK SABBATH.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Big Boots - Elvis Presley
    "Don't let it get you down, still give your love, just give it away - I love singing that part" -> Ed, SVT
    XXXXXXXXX
    Active in many social and political causes, Vedder plays a mean game of Scrabble. -> Barnes&Nobles.com
    Big Balls - ACDC
    Big Me - Foo Fighters
    That is why I'm singing
    I, Me, Mine - Beatles
  • How Do You Do Without Me?
    - Frank Sinatra
    "Don't let it get you down, still give your love, just give it away - I love singing that part" -> Ed, SVT
    XXXXXXXXX
    Active in many social and political causes, Vedder plays a mean game of Scrabble. -> Barnes&Nobles.com
    How Do You Keep The Music Playing ? - Frank Sinatra
    That is why I'm singing
  • How Come You Do Me Like You Do
    -Frank Sinatra
    XXXXXXXXX
    Until The Real thing Comes Along - Frank Sintara
    That is why I'm singing
  • Even Better than the Real Thing - U2
    XXXXXXXXX
    Even Flow - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    Flow Guides Aren't My Bag - yezda urfa
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Pig Bag - Pig Bag
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • SandruwaSandruwa Posts: 239
    Little Green Bag - George Baker
    RIP Syd ... Shine on you crazy diamond ...
    A Certain Shade Of Green - Incubus
    Deeper Shade of Soul - Urban Dance Squad
    A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procul Harum
    Hazy Shade of Winter - Paul S & Art G
    Descend The Shades Of Night - Machine Head
    Night - Bruce Springsteen
    That is why I'm singing
    Saturday Nights All Right For Fighting - E J