Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Light My Fire - The Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Fire on the Mountain - Marshall Tucker Band
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Where Did You Sleep Last Night - NIrvna
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Fire on the Mountain - Marshall Tucker Band

Fire - Jimi Hendrix
    That is why I'm singing
  • Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Of The Girl - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Love Street - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    Be My Wife - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Save You - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    Every You Every Me - Placebo
    That is why I'm singing
    Little Wonder - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    Wonder Boys - Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
    Look Back in Anger - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • JohnJohn Posts: 25
    Metallica - St. Anger
    You dont give blood and take it back again
    Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
    That is why I'm singing
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Back in the Saddle - Aerosmith
    Back in Black - AC/DC
    That is why I'm singing
    Take Your Whiskey Home - Van Halen
    Take A Walk - Neil Finn
    That is why I'm singing
  • JohnJohn Posts: 25
    Walk this way - Aerosmith and Run DMC
    You dont give blood and take it back again
  • The Walk - The Cure
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    The ENd - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • funkdupfunkdup Posts: 228
    end of the line-allman bros
    Draw the Line - Aerosmith
  • sink beneath the line- incubus
    "Harmonies, Rise and Carry Me Home!!!"
  • The Long And Winding Road
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    the road to rock'n'roll - joe strummer & the mescaleros
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• I Love Rock And Roll ~ Joan Jett
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
  • Body Rock - Moby
    Rock On - T Rex
    That is why I'm singing