Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    One More Night - Bob Dylan
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    10.15 saturday night - the cure
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    saturday night special - lynyrd skynyrd
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • All Night Thing - Temple of the Dog
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
    Friday Night - The Darkness
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    black night - deep purple
    paint it black - rolling stones
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • back in black - ac/dc
    Meg: Everybody! Guess what I am?
    Stewie: Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?
  • Black- Pearl Jam
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
    black hole sun - soundgarden
    Mambo Sun - T. Rex
    That is why I'm singing
    here comes the sun - george harrison
    Waiting For The Sun - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    i'll be waiting - offspring
    let It Be - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    let it rain - clapton
    No Rain - Blind Melon
    That is why I'm singing
    box of rain - grateful dead
    Song For You - Fuel
    That is why I'm singing
    you keep on moving - deep purple

hey no code...got my time machine ready ;):D
    :D:D

Move On -David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Body Movin' - The Beastie Boys
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    body rock - moby
    --BOB MARLEY
    Rock n Roll With Me - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Shake, Rattle, And Roll - The Beatles
    Shake It - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Hippy Hippy Shake - The Beatles
  • Shake For Me - SRV
    1800-suicide

Well fads they come, and fads they go,
    But God I love that rock n roll.
    Modest Mouse
    For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
    That is why I'm singing
  • All For You - Sister Hazel