Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    You Are - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Save You - :D
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
    Save Me - Remy Zero
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • God save the Queen ~ Motorhead
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Oh! - Sleater-Kinney
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
    Oh, You Pretty Things - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Pretty Noose ~ Soundgarden
    The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Highway To Hell ~ AC/DC
    Highway Star - Deep Purple
    That is why I'm singing
  • Lucky Star ~ Madonna
    Lucky Man - The Verve
    That is why I'm singing
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Man Of the Hour - Pearl Jam
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Dead Man - Pearl Jam
    "I forgot the F***ing song."
    - Eddie Vedder, San Francisco 7-16-06, after botching Sometimes, the night's opener

http://people.ucsc.edu/~mquery/pics/pujolsFTW.JPG
    Nothing Man - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Better Man ~ my favorite of the man trilogy - :)
    Leatherman - PJ (my fav of the trilogy)
    That is why I'm singing
  • Man Of The Hour
    Where Do The Children Play - Cat Stevens
    That is why I'm singing
  • Children of the Revolution ~ T. Rex
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Revolution - The Beatles
  • The Feel Good Revolution - Bright Eyes
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Slow down, Good times - ABANDON JALOPY.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Slow Ride - Foghat
  • Ride on-ACDC
    walk the bridges,.......before you burn them down
    Riders On The Storm - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • funkdupfunkdup Posts: 228
    i know you ryder-grateful dead
  • I Know - Save Ferris
  • funkdupfunkdup Posts: 228
    i don't know-ozzy