Music Game

Comments

• My My Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue) - Neil Young
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • my world -guns n' fucking roses
    no please...
    spare the sarcasm of my voice...
  • World I Know - Collective Soul
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • rockin in the free world- neil young
    whats good for the goose is good for the gander
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    I Feel Free - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    I Got You - Split Enz
    walking tightrope high
    I Got You - Wilco
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Every You Every Me - Placebo
    That is why I'm singing
  • Every Breath You Take
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
    Breath - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Take My Breath Away ~ Queen
    Fly Away From Here - Aerosmith
    That is why I'm singing
  • Fly By Night ~ Rush
    African Night Flight - Davd Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Night Fever ~ Bee Gees :D
    Fever - Elvis Presley
    That is why I'm singing
  • Jungle Fever
    Welcome To The Jungle - Guns n Roses
    That is why I'm singing
  • Welcome Back ~ theme from welcome back kotter :D
    Back In Black - AC/DC
    That is why I'm singing
  • Black Velvet
    Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
    walking tightrope high
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Fell on black days - SOUNDGARDEN.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    The Day I Tried To Live - Soundgarden
    walking tightrope high
    Days - David BOwie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Days Of Our Lives ~ Queen
    Our house - CSNY
    That is why I'm singing
  • Pink House(s) ~ John Mellencamp
    Pink - Aerosmith
    That is why I'm singing
  • Pretty In Pink ~ Psychedelic Furs