Music Game

Comments

• say hello to heaven- soundgarden
    “Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.” -Stella Adler
  • Originally posted by firefairy
    say hello to heaven- soundgarden

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • heaven beside you - Alice in Chains

(say hello to heaven is a Temple of the Dog song by the way)
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • knockin on heavens door - dylan
  • Standing in the doorway - Dylan
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Standing On The Edge Of Summer - Thursday
    walking tightrope high
  • the last day of summer - the cure
  • standin in the shower...thinkin- janes addiction
    “Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.” -Stella Adler
    standin in the shower...thinkin- janes addiction

Sunshower - Chris Cornell
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
  • black hole sun - soundgarden
  • black- pearl jam
  • dressed in black - depeche mode
  • sharp dressed man- zz top
  • the man who sold the world - david bowie
    Blow Up The Outside World - Soundgarden
    walking tightrope high
  • We are the World - Various Artists
  • You Are - PJ
    Who You Are - PJ
    walking tightrope high
  • Who are you - The who
  • do you remember - the ramones
  • I remember california - REM
    Remember Me - Hoobastank
    walking tightrope high
  • I remember you- skid row
    I remember you- skid row

I Remember - Madonna
  • I Want Your (Hands on Me) - Sinead O'Conner
  • Originally posted by peace_rocks!
    I Want Your (Hands on Me) - Sinead O'Conner

I want you to want me - Cheap Trick
  • I want to be the boy to warm your mothers heart - white stripes
  • Originally posted by Dostoyevsky
    I want to be the boy to warm your mothers heart - white stripes

I want to be on TV - Greenday
    On Your Own - Blur
    walking tightrope high