Music Game

Comments

• Sour Girl- STP
    no money for oil....

7/2/98, 10/11/00, 4/22/03, 4/23/03
  • Girls, Girls, Girls Motley Crue
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    girl's got rhythm - ac/dc
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
    white light white heat - velvet underground
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
    hit the lights - metallica
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    In The Light - Led Zeppelin
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
    in the evening - led zeppelin
    --BOB MARLEY
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    In The Moonlight - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Dancing In The Moonlight - Thin Lizzy
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    Moonlight Drive - The Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • She Drives Me Crazy - The Fine Young Cannibals
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    She'll Drive The Big Car - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Drive My Car - The Beatles
  • I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
  • SoundSound Posts: 579
    5 years - Björk
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • All Those Years Ago - George Harrison
    i don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence
  • silent all these years - tori amos
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • The Sound Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
  • sound & vision - david bowie
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Double Vision - Foreigner
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Double Talkin' Jive - Guns N' Roses
  • hsewifhsewif Posts: 444
    Jive Talkin-Bee Gees :D
  • talk tonight - oasis
  • hsewifhsewif Posts: 444
    Tonight, Tonight-Smashing Pumpkins
  • Time after time-Cyndi Lauper
    "Trying to be a person you're not is a waste of the person you really are."- Kurt D. Cobain (R.I.P February 20, 1967- April 5, 1994, we love u Kurt)

• viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Time in a bottle - JIM CROCE.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    Time - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    The last time - THE ROLLING STONES.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
    Last Time - Fuel
    That is why I'm singing
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Last Nite--The Strokes
    Don't threaten me with a good time.