Music Game

Comments

• GouletGoulet Posts: 918
    Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 - Bob Dylan
  • On Any Other Day - The Police
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    Call Me On Your Way Back Home - Ryan Adams
  • Call Me - Blondie
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    I Me Mine - The Beatles
  • You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire - The Queens Of The Stone Age
    Million Dollar Bash - Bob Dylan and The Band
  • If I Had A Million Dollars - The Bare Naked Ladies
  • SoundSound Posts: 579
    i'm mine - PJ
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • I'm A Loser - Beck
    She's a Jar - Wilco
  • Whiskey In The Jar - Thin Lizzy or poor cover by Metallica
  • take to the sky - tori amos
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • Blue Sky - The Allman Brothers
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Blue Sunday - The Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Blood - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Your Blood Burns In Hell - Midnight Sun
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • We Suck Young Blood - Radiohead
  • suck - nine inch nails
  • Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • my name is jonas - weezer
  • What's Your Name - Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    What's The Frequency, Kenneth? ~ REM
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • What's Going On - 4 Non Blondes
  • What's Going On - Marvin Gaye (totally different song!:))
    On the Road Again - Bob Dylan
  • Piss On The Wall - J. Giels (I believe)
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    the long and winding road - the beatles
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    long road - pearl jam
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...