Options

Music Game

Comments

• Options
    OBCOBC Posts: 41
    Alone - Pearl Jam

I'm sure on some planet Good Charlotte's music is quite impressive, but their weak link is...this is earth.
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Alone, Together - The Strokes
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Come Together - The Beatles

I'm sure on some planet Good Charlotte's music is quite impressive, but their weak link is...this is earth.
  • Options
    Come As You Are - Nirvana
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    You Are - Pearl Jam

• Options
    Falling Away With You - Muse
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Million Miles Away - The Offspring

• Options
    One In A Million - Guns n Roses
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Elderly Woman behind a Small Counter in a Small Town - PJ

LOL

I mean: behind the Counter :D

• Options
    Good Woman - Cat Power
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    No Woman No Cry - B Marley
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    LA Woman - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    L.A.P.D. - The Offspring

• Options
    L'America - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Hello America - Def Leppard
  • Options
    Hello I Love You - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Hello, Hello - Talk Show
  • Options
    Hello Its Me - T. Rundgren
  • Options
    You Really Got Me - Kinks / Van Halen
  • Options
    I've Got A Feeling - Beatles
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    We've got to get out of this place-The Animals
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    I Got Id - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    I Me Mine - Beatles
  • Options
    I Am Mine - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    You Could Be Mine - Guns n Roses
  • Options
    We Could Be So Good Together - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    We're No Good Together - Tesla
  • Options
    Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
  • Options
    Sensible Shoes - David Lee Roth
  • Options
    Those Shoes - Eagles