Music Game

Comments

• BUMP with

Wet Suit - Veruca Salt
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    the suit that you wear - stp
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    That Feel - i think its rolling stones song... it was played at birdman sessions
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    That Smell-Lynard Skynard
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Like Humans Do - David Byrne
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Just Like Heaven - The Cure
  • My Blue Heaven - Smashing Pumpkins
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
    Blue Sunday - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Another Sunday - I Mother Earth

~Jeff Ament
  • of the girl -pearl jam
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Girlfriend in a Coma - The Smiths
  • In The Moonlight - PJ

~Jeff Ament
    Moonlight drive - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Moonlight Mile - Rolling Stones

~Jeff Ament
    Light My Fire - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • follow my way- chris cornell
    restless souls, enjoy your youth
    Follow your heart-Triumph
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Follow Me Around - Radiohead

~Jeff Ament
  • around the band- pj
    www.bushisms.com
    Around the world-Daft Punk
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• bullet in the head - rage against the machine
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

Ed

• Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins

~Jeff Ament
    Spread your Wings-Queen
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• little wing.......hendrix
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • your pretty good looking - white stripes
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

Ed

• good day sunshine.....beatles
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    day tripper - beatles
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    a day in the life - beatles
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Friday I'm In Love - The Cure