• Options
    maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    as i lay me down to sleep - sophie b hawkins
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Let Me Sleep - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    let's make love - faith hill
  • Options
    Love - John Lennon
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    one last love song - beautiful south
  • Options
    Love Song - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Last Time - Fuel
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    Love Song - David Bowie

only love can break your heart - neil young
  • Options
    Love Street - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    positively 4th street - dylan
  • Options
    Where Streets Have No Name - U2
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    where are you christmas - faith hill
  • Options
    Where Did You Sleep Last Night - Nirvana
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    last kiss - pj
  • Options
    Last Nite - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    mary jane's last dance - tom petty
  • Options
    Let's Dance - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    When I Live My Dream - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    my sharona - nirvana ;)
    www.bushisms.com
  • Options
    My Way - Frank Sinatra
    i don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence
  • Options
    Walk This Way - Aerosmith and Run DMC :)
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Walk Of Life - Dire Straits
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Life On Mars - david Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Smile On - Deee Lite
  • Options
    Smile - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    learning how to smile - everclear
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    Learning To Fly - Foo fighters
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    given to fly - pj
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    to the moon and back - savage garden
  • Options
    The Killing Moon - Echo & the Bunnymen