Music Game

Comments

• All along the watchtower - bob dylan
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Originally posted by sadprofessor
    All along the watchtower - bob dylan

Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town
  • In Hiding - Pearl Jam
  • Let me in - REM
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • let it be - the beatles
    "Nobody is ever promised tomorrow. Increase the peace."
    ~Juan Azize
  • LauraLaura Posts: 101
    one foot in front of the other - bright eyes
    Let me in - REM

into the void-sabbath
    "I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks."
  • into the drink - mudhoney
    into the drink - mudhoney

don't drink the water-DMB
    "I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks."
  • Don't think twice its alright - bob dylan
  • Don't You Forget About Me- Simple Minds
  • Once Bitten, Twice Shy - Great White?

Why can't I remember who this is? Isn't it the band who was involved in the fire?
    All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

• Originally posted by nuttysquirrel
    Don't You Forget About Me- Simple Minds

dont go away-oasis
    far, far away - wilco
  • stay! (far away so close) - u2
  • be quiet and drive (far away) - deftones
  • Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
    All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

carole king - so far away
  • I stay Away - Alice in chains
  • lnfobnlnfobn Posts: 370
    Originally posted by sadprofessor
    I stay Away - Alice in chains

Stay Away - Nirvana
    Hey, reckless mind,
    Don't throw away your playful beginnings...
  • fly away -lenny kravitz
  • Given to fly-Pearl Jam
    I don't need a helmet, I've got a hard, hard head

I don't need a raincoat I'm already wet
  • learning to fly - tom petty
  • fade away-oasis
  • fly-veruca salt
  • pretty fly- the offspring
  • pretty persuasion - REM
  • learn to fly-foo fighters
  • pretty-korn
  • pretty on the inside-hole

again that 50 second wait message!!! grrrrr