tears in heaven - eric clapton

hi :)
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    River Of Tears - Eric Clapton

hi :D

how are you?
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    down by the river - neil young

am good thanks

and you ?
    Down - PJ

i'm good :D
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    when i'm 84 - beautiful south
    When I Live My Dream - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    When The Boys Come Marching Home - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    when i first met jesus - housemartins
    the rebel jesus - the chieftans
    Rebel Rebel - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    lol.. not fair.... can't think of any more rebel songs...
    lol

i don't know anything else with rebel too lol
    That is why I'm singing
    then sebastian... we are relying on you....
    Originally posted by Sebastian Krutkowski
    the last one "rebel" I know:

last rebel - lynyrd skynyrd

thanks a lot.... :D

Last Exit - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • No Exit - Grass Roots
    Lost and Found...Finally
    Exit Music - Radiohead
    That is why I'm singing
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    Music Non Stop - Kraftwerk
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

Don't Stop - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
    Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight) - The Ramones
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

i don't Believe in Christmas - (Pearl Jam played)
    That is why I'm singing
  • Reason to Believe - Bruce Springsteen
    Lost and Found...Finally
    i believe - booth & the bad angel
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

i Believe In Miracles - Ramones
    That is why I'm singing
    I Shall Be Released - Bob Dylan
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

• Release - That One Band
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Release Me - Wilson Phillips
    That is why I'm singing
  • Me and My Friends - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Timorous Me
    ~Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
    Say You Miss Me - Wilco
    That is why I'm singing
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Miss Misery
    ~Elliott Smith
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.