Music Game

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    even flow? wrote:
    Back In The High Life Again - Steve Winwood
    The Low Spark of High-heeled Boys-Traffic
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Bad Boys Running Wild - Scorpions
    You've changed your place in this world!
    even flow? wrote:
    Bad Boys Running Wild - Scorpions
    Wildest Dreams-Asia
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Wild Wild West - Escape Club
    even flow? wrote:
    Wild Wild West - Escape Club
    Wild Heart~Stevie Nicks
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Wild Heart~Stevie Nicks
    strait from the heart
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    This Old Heart Of Mine - Rod Stewart
    even flow? wrote:
    This Old Heart Of Mine - Rod Stewart
    this love.....pantera
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    this love.....pantera
    Swing on This-Alice in Chains
    tybird wrote:
    shedding skin....pantera
    dirtyT wrote:
    shedding skin....pantera
    Wrong game, dirtyT.....:)
    tybird wrote:
    MY BAD, SORRY!!!

On the turning away....Pink Floyd
  • stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    dirtyT wrote:
    MY BAD, SORRY!!!

Don't let it happen again. ;)

Blew Away - Pumpkins
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
    dirtyT wrote:
    MY BAD, SORRY!!!

Brush Away-Alice in Chains
    tybird wrote:
    Brush Away-Alice in Chains

I Stay Away - AIC
    I Stay Away - AIC
    Stay Where You Are~Sleater-Kinney
    tybird wrote:
    Stay Where You Are~Sleater-Kinney

You Are Everywhere - Tragically Hip
    You Are My Sunshine - Anne Murray
    even flow? wrote:
    You Are My Sunshine - Anne Murray
    Johnny Sunshine~Liz Phair
    Johnny Blade - Black Sabbath
    tybird wrote:
    Johnny Sunshine~Liz Phair
    steal my sunshine
    Away In A Manger - Seasonal :)
    dirtyT wrote:
    steal my sunshine
    Steal Away (The Night)~Ozzy Osbourne
    even flow? wrote:
    Away In A Manger - Seasonal :)

Down In A Hole - AIC
    Down In A Hole - AIC
    Down~Pearl Jam
    tybird wrote:
    Down~Pearl Jam

Down - Brad
    Down - Brad
    The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway~Genesis
    tybird wrote:
    The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway~Genesis

Bed Of Lies - Matchbox 20
    Bed Of Lies - Matchbox 20
    Still....you turn me on~Emerson, Lake and Palmer
    tybird wrote:
    Still....you turn me on~Emerson, Lake and Palmer

Wrong game!!...lol :)