it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    of the girl-pearl jam
    I got a plan
  • Options
    intoodeepintoodeep Posts: 143
    girl like you - pete yorn
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska....." - Gov Sarah Palin
  • Options
    about a girl - nirvana
    it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    another girl-beatles
    "Got a gun... fact ive got two....thats o.k. man cause i love frogs!" E.V. Atlanta 94
  • Options
    kiwikiwi Posts: 5
    Girl you have no faith in medicine - White Stripes
    it follows me around
  • Options
    another morning stoner - ...trail of dead
    it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    Originally posted by See-cattle
    another morning stoner - ...trail of dead
    Morning Bell - Radiohead
    it follows me around
  • Options
    for whom the bell tolls - metallica
    it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    hot for teacher-van halen
    "Got a gun... fact ive got two....thats o.k. man cause i love frogs!" E.V. Atlanta 94
  • Options
    For Martha - Smashing Pumpkins
    it follows me around
  • Options
    martha my dear - the beatles
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska....." - Gov Sarah Palin
  • Options
    my wave - soundgarden
    it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    my city was gone-pretenders
  • Options
    Where is my Mind - Pixies
    it follows me around
  • Options
    mind games-john lennon
  • Options
    mind riot - soundgarden
    it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    riot on broad street - the mighty mighty bosstones
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    riot in cell block #9-coasters
  • Options
    zoot suit riot - cherry poppin daddies

• Options
    rainbow riot-b.b. king
  • Options
    Rainbow Connection - the Muppets
    I'm the Peachmeister!

2003-Albany, Mansfield I, Camden I, MSG I
    2006-Hartford
    2008-Mansfield II
    EV NYC I +II
    2009-EV Philly
    2010-MSG I + II
    2013-Worchester
  • Options
    connection-stones
  • Options
    Heavy Connection - Van Morrison
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    heavy - collective soul
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Heavy things - phish
    it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    Do you wanna get heavy? - The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
  • Options
    What You Are - Audioslave
    it's herd behavior!
    i kill threads
  • Options
    who you are - pj
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    mwbeck10mwbeck10 Posts: 274
    you are - pj
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08