Music Game

Comments

• reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    Snake Eye- AC/DC
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Snake Eye- AC/DC
    Snake Eyes and Sissies - Marilyn Manson
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Snake Eyes and Sissies - Marilyn Manson

Get on the Snake (Soundgarden)
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
    Get on the Snake (Soundgarden)
    Get on Top - RHCP
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Get on Top - RHCP

Get Right--PJ
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Can't Get You Outta My Mind - Ramones
    Can't Get You Outta My Mind - Ramones
    Out of My Mind - Pearl Jam

YNWA
    One Of My Turns - Pink Floyd
  • When Love Turns Around - The Buzzcocks
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    Turnaround - Nirvana
    Turnaround - Nirvana
    Turn My Head - Live

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Turn My Head - Live
    headspace - velvet revolver
    Bullet In The Head - RATM
  • Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    Gimme A Bullet - AC/DC
  • Bullet Train - Judas Priest
    Last Train To Clarksville - Monkees
  • Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me - The Smiths
    Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me - The Smiths
    Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane

YNWA
    Waiting For Somebody - Paul Westerberg
    Waiting For Somebody - Paul Westerberg
    Somebody Like Me - Ramones

YNWA
  • Somebody Got Murdered - The Clash
    Somebody Got Murdered - The Clash
    Somebody Someone - KoRn

YNWA
    Somebody Told Me - The Killers
    Somebody Told Me - The Killers
    Killer is Me - AIC

YNWA
    You're Gonna Kill That Girl - Ramones
  • Time To Kill - The Band
    Time To Kill - The Band
    Killing Yourself - AIC

YNWA
    Killing In The Name - RATM
  • The Street Only Knew Your Name - Van Morrison