Zeitgeist extra tracks

stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I know of 4 so far that I have gotten...are there more?

I know of these...

Zeitgeist
Valentine
Death From Above
Stellar

Anyone know where I can get these tracks as well?
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    That's weird. I've never heard of Valentine and don't believe it's a Zeitgeist bonus track. The only three are DFA, Stellar, and Zeitgeist.
  • stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    That's weird. I've never heard of Valentine and don't believe it's a Zeitgeist bonus track. The only three are DFA, Stellar, and Zeitgeist.
    It's a demo...I found it on soulseek

Is there a song called Gossamer or something like that?
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    It's a demo...I found it on soulseek

Is there a song called Gossamer or something like that?

Yeah, but there is no studio version. And I post on the Pumpkins board occasinally and know of the bonus tracks, Valentine is not one.
    Yeah, but there is no studio version. And I post on the Pumpkins board occasinally and know of the bonus tracks, Valentine is not one.

Ok...maybe it's not an extra track, but it is listed as a Zeitgeist demo on soulseek.
  • jsasojsaso Posts: 179
    it is not a zeitgeist demo...it is a song billy did for the new scorpions album...
    he did cross and valentine...you found a demo of valentine
    jsaso wrote:
    it is not a zeitgeist demo...it is a song billy did for the new scorpions album...

Ok...sorry for the confusion.
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Signal to Noise.
    danny72688 wrote:
    Signal to Noise.

Is that a B-side?
    Is that a B-side?
    yes...you can find it on myspace...a cover was done by matt walker
    Is that a B-side?
    It's something from Zeitgeist (demo, B-Side, improv) because it was covered on a tribute disc. I forget who covered it though.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Would someone mind pointing me in the direction of where I can download the extra tracks? I already bought the album over here in the UK, but none of the versions here have extra tracks.
    Would someone mind pointing me in the direction of where I can download the extra tracks? I already bought the album over here in the UK, but none of the versions here have extra tracks.
    Send me you email. Death from Above is shit though just to warn you.
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    could someone send me the extra tracks as well?

polaroidjam@gmail.com
  • 7 Kettles7 Kettles Posts: 86
    just go to the pumpkins message boards (http://www.netphoria.org , http://www.blamo.org) and you'll find links to the b-sides.

"zeitgeist" and "stellar" are definitely amazing. "death from above" is alright, it kind of grows on you.
    they say god makes problems just to see what you can stand ~ elliott smith
  • jsaso wrote:

Just to clear things up there are 3 released studio b-sides off Zeitgeist thus far.

1. Stellar
    2. Death From Above
    3. Zeitgeist

Billy and Jimmy during the course of interviews about the album have confirmed they recorded 17 songs during the Zeitgeist session. We know that one is called Gossamer (live recordings) and another is thought to be called Ma Belle (there was a picture of a white board from the Pumpkins rehearsal space that included all the tracks from Zeitgeist and the aforementioned songs).

As for Cross & Valentine they are NOT for a Scorpions album, actually they are from the Adore era, they are out takes/demos from this:

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/boot.html?boot_id=190

Next pumpkins questions please... =)
  • Wasn't Aware ITunes was offering a pre-sale password for Pumpkins tickets....If anyone isn't able to use their password I would love to order Pumpkins tickets asap.....please amail me
    8-7-92 Lollapalooza
    4-10-94 Boston
    8-30-00 Mansfield
    7-2-03 Mansfield
    7-3-03 Mansfield
    7-11-03 Mansfield
    5-24-06 Boston
    5-25-06 Boston
    6-27-08 Hartford
    6-28-08 Mansfield
    6-30-08 Mansfield
  • pj10alive42pj10alive42 Posts: 381
    I bought the Best Buy version, but if someone could link me up to "Stellar" and "Zeitgeist" that would be awesome. Thanks!!
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    7 Kettles wrote:
    just go to the pumpkins message boards (http://www.netphoria.org , http://www.blamo.org) and you'll find links to the b-sides.

"zeitgeist" and "stellar" are definitely amazing. "death from above" is alright, it kind of grows on you.

Thanks! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Just to clear things up there are 3 released studio b-sides off Zeitgeist thus far.

1. Stellar
    2. Death From Above
    3. Zeitgeist

Billy and Jimmy during the course of interviews about the album have confirmed they recorded 17 songs during the Zeitgeist session. We know that one is called Gossamer (live recordings) and another is thought to be called Ma Belle (there was a picture of a white board from the Pumpkins rehearsal space that included all the tracks from Zeitgeist and the aforementioned songs).

As for Cross & Valentine they are NOT for a Scorpions album, actually they are from the Adore era, they are out takes/demos from this:

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/boot.html?boot_id=190

Next pumpkins questions please... =)

i was kidding about the scorpions...you know...wind of change