Options

Tool Last Night at the Chicago Auditorium

edwhoedwho Posts: 811
edited May 2006 in Other Music
I didn’t have a ticket so I went to the theatre at 9:00 AM to initiate the “hopeful” line. I only had $66.66 to spend today. The second guy to show up was a big time Tool fan and I found out the first time he saw Pearl Jam in concert was at Alpine Valley Lollapalooza 1992.The next guy to show up was Dave and his first Pearl Jam concert was at Alpine Valley Lollapalooza 1992 too. Time flew by exchanging concert tales. Jean showed up next looking for a ticket and she first saw PJ at Summerfest in 1995. Jean and I found tickets 90 minutes before the doors were to open, we were all set. I ended up paying $133.33 for mine and Jean paid $124.00 for hers. Our seats were great center floor towards the middle back. Now we had time to relax and get into the right frame of mine for our upcoming assault by Tool.

Tool live tonight is beyond words for me right now. Set list was short but very, very loud and powerful.

Set List: Lost Keys, Rosetta Stoned, Stinkfist, Forty Six & 2, Jambi, Schism, Right in Two, Sober, Lateralus

Encore: Vicarious and Ænema

After the show, as I retrieved my car, I just felt like I needed some kind of decompression chamber to transfer me back to plant earth.
Tool was amazing in this theatre setting.

go here for Tool Fanviews; http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=45290

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    edwho wrote:
    I didn’t have a ticket so I went to the theatre at 9:00 AM to initiate the “hopeful” line. I only had $66.66 to spend today. The second guy to show up was a big time Tool fan and I found out the first time he saw Pearl Jam in concert was at Alpine Valley Lollapalooza 1992.The next guy to show up was Dave and his first Pearl Jam concert was at Alpine Valley Lollapalooza 1992 too. Time flew by exchanging concert tales. So Jean showed up looking for a ticket next and she first saw PJ at Summerfest in 1995. She bought the other ticket we/she found and we were all set. We found the tickets 90 minutes before the doors were to open. I ended up paying $133.33 for my ticket and Jean paid $124.00 for the other one. The tickets were great center floor seats. Now we had time to relax and get into the right frame of mine for our upcoming assault by Tool.

Tool live tonight is beyond words for me right now. Set list was short but very, very loud and powerful.

Set List: Lost Keys, Rosetta Stoned, Stinkfist, Forty Six & 2, Jambi,
    Schism, Right in Two, Sober, Lateralus

Encore: Vicarious and Ænema

After the show, as I retrieved my car, I just felt like I needed some kind of decompression chamber to transfer me back to plant earth. Tool was amazing in this theatre setting.

who cares! each song live must be like at least 10 minutes!!!!!!!!! A lot of it is imrovised anyway.

I only get to see them at download :(

i really wanted to see them at a arena show

awesome
    Ed