New Black Crowes.Lost Crowes..anyone have it?

bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,113
edited August 2006 in Other Music
It newly released old material so not technically new. Has it leaked?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• holtzholtz Posts: 509
    bobasfeet wrote:
    It newly released old material so not technically new. Has it leaked?

Its been delayed.

THE BLACK CROWES
    The Lost Crowes
    $24.98 CD
    Pre-Order Now! Release Date - 09/26/2006

Two CDs of previously unreleased material, remixed and remastered! Disc one, The Band Sessions, features ten songs tracked in 1997 at Atlanta's Purple Dragon Studio and Nashville's Ocean Way. Recorded just after the Three Snakes And One Charm tour, the roots-flavored Band Sessions captures the Crowes at their fluid, limber best.

Disc two, The Tall Sessions gathers 16 tracks recorded in late 1993 and early 1994 at Conway Studios in Los Angeles. Cut as the young band was gearing up for the classic album Amorica, The Tall Sessions presents their raucous energy in peak form. Featured songs are culled from over thirty tracks from the original sessions.

Sorry, due to a problem with the master tapes for this release, we have had to move the street date from August 29th to September 26th. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we did not want fans getting something they will not be happy with.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Damn I was looking forward to this. Ah well, it comes out right in time for my birthday now
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.