American Minor

PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
edited September 2006 in Other Music
I've been diggin' this band a lot here lately. Ever since I saw them in February, they've been slowly growing on me.

Great sound.

Don't Jump the Gun, Change, and Mr. Queen are great tracks.

Anyone else into these guys?

PBM
"We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i dig em

mr. queen is a great song
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • I've been diggin' this band a lot here lately. Ever since I saw them in February, they've been slowly growing on me.

Great sound.

Don't Jump the Gun, Change, and Mr. Queen are great tracks.

Anyone else into these guys?

PBM

yeah, bud carroll is a pretty bad ass guitarist...he went to high school with the band i go on the road with...novaflow...they're not bad, but being on a major isn't helping them at all...buffalo creek is a pretty cool song...have you heard their LP and their EP? all those guys are from WV as far as i know...
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • have you heard their LP and their EP? all those guys are from WV as far as i know...

Honestly, I haven't heard the whole thing yet...I've listened to all their songs on their Myspace page and heard the tunes from the show I went to.

I downloaded a couple off iTunes as well.

Great live show...I went into the show not knowing anything about them and they impressed me.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • i saw them in 2005 when they opened for regina spektor and the redwalls. it was great.