Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 965
    get to see them at V-Fest in Toronto...hopefully they dont dissapoint..
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • I'm 90% sure Winterlong is on Machina II as well.. maybe... well shit, he's close enough anyway! :p

I'll be a pecker-head too... Untitled was on Rotten Apples not Machina II. (I’m just messing with you HAHA)

The setlist was pretty good!!! I am hoping for XYU, Snail, Mayonaise, or Porcelina would all be awesome to hear at some point. I would absolutely love if Billy dug out some weird Gish era demo to play. I know I would go bananas if they played There It Goes.

They are supposed to hit the stage again today, I’m interested if they mix it up a little more with some of the oddball songs, Annie Dog, Winterlong, Untitled, Etc.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Ava17adore wrote:
    I'll be a pecker-head too... Untitled was on Rotten Apples not Machina II. (I’m just messing with you HAHA)

The setlist was pretty good!!! I am hoping for XYU, Snail, Mayonaise, or Porcelina would all be awesome to hear at some point. I would absolutely love if Billy dug out some weird Gish era demo to play. I know I would go bananas if they played There It Goes.

They are supposed to hit the stage again today, I’m interested if they mix it up a little more with some of the oddball songs, Annie Dog, Winterlong, Untitled, Etc.

untitled is a fucking awesome song. I never ever thought they would bust that out for a first show. Yeh mayonaise, muzzle, porcelina and thru eyes of ruby would be so great to hear. hope i get them at the 2 shows im going to
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    I BrisK I wrote:
    untitled is a fucking awesome song. I never ever thought they would bust that out for a first show. Yeh mayonaise, muzzle, porcelina and thru eyes of ruby would be so great to hear. hope i get them at the 2 shows im going to

Oh yeah, they closed with Muzzle at their first show and I was psyched!! I'd like to hear some Jellybelly, along with Geek USA, Spaceboy, XYU, Let Me Give the World to You, Cash Car Star, Age of Innocence, Transformer, The Aeroplane Flies High, and Beautiful. Those would be great!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • jack_bass_playerjack_bass_player Posts: 1,126
    good call on age of innocence

i want raindrops & sunshowers!

any news on tonight's show yet?
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • The VacantThe Vacant Posts: 271
    Cash Car Star, Glass' Theme, Speed Kills, Drown, I Am One, and Porcelina would be welcome additions to the repetoir. I'd be willing to be there will be a lot of variation when they do the two residencies later in the summer.
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    Paris show is up at The Traders Den now
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    BUMP for SP! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Oh yeah, they closed with Muzzle at their first show and I was psyched!! I'd like to hear some Jellybelly, along with Geek USA, Spaceboy, XYU, Let Me Give the World to You, Cash Car Star, Age of Innocence, Transformer, The Aeroplane Flies High, and Beautiful. Those would be great!!

mmmmmmmm

CASH CAR STAR :):):):)
  • ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
    I've put up a charity auction on ebay for 2 tickets tot he Berlin gig if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150127367119&rd=1&rd=1
  • mikesbri wrote:
    get to see them at V-Fest in Toronto...hopefully they dont dissapoint..

they're headlining the v-fest... hopefully the curfew and virgin mobile don't dissapoint REMEMBER THE LIPS REMEMBER THE LIPS
  • can't wait Zeitgeist to come out...
    En mi vida,
    el oscuro me mantiene
    cuando yo te vi
    en la lluvia me prometiste tu sangre

Estrella de la mañana
    Samael te persigo a ti
    y si me quedo sin alas
    ademas me muero por ti
  • Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    we only come out at night. The days are much to briiiiiggght. We only come out at night.
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    here's one of the recent shows (the 1st one?) in mp3 format...

http://www.thepumpkins.net/music/music_-_the_grand_rex.html
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    JSBE wrote:
    here's one of the recent shows (the 1st one?) in mp3 format...

http://www.thepumpkins.net/music/music_-_the_grand_rex.html

Thank you very much!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22