Toadies help!

jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
edited December 2007 in Other Music
I guess the Toadies are playing some acoustic radio spots here and there. Anybody have any Toadies recordings? I am a big Toadies fan, but don't have much other than their released stuff. Thanks if anybody can help. By the way, Santa God rules!
So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
You're batman!- George
Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    jambayleaf wrote:
    I guess the Toadies are playing some acoustic radio spots here and there. Anybody have any Toadies recordings? I am a big Toadies fan, but don't have much other than their released stuff. Thanks if anybody can help. By the way, Santa God rules!

Hey there,

Huge Toadies fan myself. Same with Vaden Todd Lewis's other band the Burden Brothers. :)

Go to http://www.myspacetv.com and in the search box type

Toadies acoustic doll skin and the Hard rock cafe performance for their pre show for Houston will pop up.

That's all the person who recorded it posted. Wonder why they didn't post I come from the water and PK.

Great , great Show the other night. Vaden is one of the best/ nicest people ever.

they added "santacide" to their myspace playlist if you have never heard that b side. I'm still trying to track down a recording of "run in with dad" but can't find one.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • I have heard Santacide, but mp3's of it, or any of the acoustic stuff. I do have some acoustic burden brothers though.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer