is wolfmother this good

2»

Comments

• Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Amen Mike, you speak the truth. Wolfmother being popular just goes to show how shit rock music is these days. You guys should all check out Kingdom Come if you dig Wolfmother. Check this out kids!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN5X-6SWu_U
  • The Joker and the Thief, Woman, and Love Train are awesome songs. People may hate em trying to imitate classic rock, but they are surely a whole hell of a lot better than a lot of the garbage out there these days.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • korbykorby Posts: 298
    fuck wolfmotherfucker
    its ok
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    Mike Patton is not a fan.

PBM
    I hate to say it, but I prefer Wolfmother to Faith No More.............hey, people are allowed opinions :)
    edit: That's a lie...........I don't hate to say it.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319

PBM

haha the look on his face is priceless. it sucks that radio only plays one FNM song when they have so many great ones.
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    The Joker and the Thief, Woman, and Love Train are awesome songs. People may hate em trying to imitate classic rock, but they are surely a whole hell of a lot better than a lot of the garbage out there these days.
    if its classic rock they are trying to imitate.
    i vote for the raconteurs,as they dont even need to imitate.
    just a natural extention of jacks TALENT.
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 376
    Matty Boy wrote:
    They would make a good Zeppelin/Purlple/Sabbath cover band. As for their own music... it's utter shit!! Go discover Zeppelin and Sabbath kids.
    exactly. finally i heard someone else say it. their days are numbered.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170

PBM
    hah. I remember that. Maybe Mike was a little over the top but it was funny and he has a point. not everyone can be as original as him though :D

ultimately though mike patton >>>>>>>>>>> wolfmother
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"