Robert Plant / Alison Krauss Tour Dates Just Announced

2»

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    YAY! i missed them when they were in berkeley and was hoping they'd add more dates...thank you so much for posting this!!
  • oh man! come on vancouver...nothing.

NO DOUBT !! AGAIN !!!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • battle of evermore would be nuts and worth admission alone. thanks! i will be there. please share the presale codes if you have em.....

youre gonna go ?? PM me .
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    looking forward to the kc show......i just caught the crossroads presentation. i am hooked.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    youre gonna go ?? PM me .

FUCK! just checked logistics of going and will already be seattle on the 28th for MMJ. if i went to plant i would need 4 days off in the week before i go on vacation. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. dammit.

that sucks man, otherwise i would be there. i wish they would come to us!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • FUCK! just checked logistics of going and will already be seattle on the 28th for MMJ. if i went to plant i would need 4 days off in the week before i go on vacation. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. dammit.

that sucks man, otherwise i would be there. i wish they would come to us!

yeah that sucks. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds at the showbox on the 23rd and 24th of Sept as well man, wish they would come here too.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Robert Plant and Alison Krauss Pre-Sale Info | 2008-07-21

Pre-Sale Ticket for the fall Raising Sand Tour dates will go on sale Wednesday, July 23rd. Due to numerous tickets being bought and re-sold over the course of the summer, new passwords have been created for each individual show and will be e-mailed out to everyone in a 200 mile radius of the show Tuesday evening. Please note that you must be signed up on the Robert Plant and Alison Krauss mailing list to receive the password. If you don’t have a current address including zip code included in your profile you may not receive the e-mail.

On Friday at 10am (CST) the passwords will be posted on RobertPlantAlisonKrauss.com for anyone to purchase.

There are a limited number of pre-sale tickets available in each market. Once the pre-sale tickets are sold out, you’ll have to wait until the general on-sale to purchase tickets.

Please look at each individual show listing for exact pre-sale dates and times.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    yup, got tickets today for the Seattle show. We can't fucking wait!

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden