The Pogues - West Coast Dates

merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
edited July 2007 in Other Music
The Pogues are making a return run of the west coast (without Philip Chevron from the sounds of it). Last year was the first time in 15 years that they played out here, and its a quick return visit. Still well worth it to see Shane MacGowan in action.

Dates are:

The Fenix, Seattle, WA: Oct 17
The Fillmore, San Francisco, CA: Oct 21, 22
4th & B, San Diego, CA: Oct 26
House of Blues, Anaheim, CA: Oct 28
The Willtern, Los Angeles, CA: Oct 31, Nov 1
The pearl at Palms, Las Vegas, NV: Nov 2
"You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
spotify:user:merkinball
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Thanks for the info.....I saw them at the Wiltern last year 2x......on the first night, I turned on the charm and the lucky woman is my girlfriend now!
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Thanks for the info.....I saw them at the Wiltern last year 2x......on the first night, I turned on the charm and the lucky woman is my girlfriend now!

I caught the Grove of Anaheim show. Well worth the drive from San Diego, it'll be great to have a local show this time around.

Sounds like a good catch too (providing she doesn't believe in the Shane MacGowan method of dental care).
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    merkinball wrote:
    I caught the Grove of Anaheim show. Well worth the drive from San Diego, it'll be great to have a local show this time around.

Sounds like a good catch too (providing she doesn't believe in the Shane MacGowan method of dental care).

She brushes regularly, thank you very much!
  • RAT!RAT! Posts: 115
    so stoked to see this show in seattle, how does shane's voice hold up live these days?