Iron and Wine

danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
edited June 2007 in Other Music
new album--Shepherds Dog' is out on september 25th,cant believe i have to wait that long,after pj this guy is the best band in the world..........
When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yeah, i was at a show he did at messiah college in PA this winter. he said that when you put out an album, you have to tour, and he enjoys being married so...

i think he'd just returned from europe.

anyway, he played about 5 or 6 of the songs off the new album and they were brilliant. you can find them on youtube i believe. a couple are below:

Lovesong of the Buzzard
    Pagan Angel in a Borrowed Car
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    good news!!
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    cool, the ep with calexico was a magical wee set of songs :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Faded from the winter is so pretty. sam beam has a great voice.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    itsevobaby wrote:
    cool, the ep with calexico was a magical wee set of songs :)

Yeah, thats one of my favorites.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • new album--Shepherds Dog' is out on september 25th,cant believe i have to wait that long,after pj this guy is the best band in the world..........

it leaked already
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times