The Police at Fenway last night...

BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
edited July 2007 in Other Music
...were INCREDIBLE. It was exactly the show I wanted to see: some songs true to the originals, and some changed up entirely to reflect the evolution of 3 musicians who are 25 years past the creation of the songs. The sound was great, energy was high, and I easily got my money's worth. All the naysayers from this tour are insane. I don't know what they were expecting, but The Police destroyed Fenway last night.
Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    I saw them a week ago, and I agree...they were on the money... maybe it took some time to work out the kinks or something, but I do not get the complaints from earlier on in the tour..
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    The best pic I took with my cellphone:

http://www.dreamt.org/spinfrog/otherpics/Police-Fenway-1.jpg
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    sounds great !
    i know what fenway is like when its rockin-
    im so psyched to finally see these guys jam together.
    i will be in attendence fri night at msg
    first police show ever.
    sweet.

nice pic binfrog!
    its electric!
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    Great show. Awesome time. Lame section that I was in! In the Grandstands, section 26. Just lame. No dancing. No interaction other than the guy on my left. But his girl kept looking at me like I was a freak. The guy on my husband's side up and left. His whole attitude stunk up the joint. Glad he left!

I would say that Stewart was the one that was in top form. Sting was just about how I expected him. Andy was a little all over the place. At the end, when they showed their pictures, you knew it was just a great thing to be a part of.

A great night out with my husband to yet another fantastic Fenway Experience!!!!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!