What could Matt do with a drum kit like this?

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited August 2007 in Other Music
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Hopefully i will see a solo like this at the show im going to later on this year.

I think matt would be rather confused
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Great solo, the only other kit I've seen like that is from Mike Portnoy of Dreamtheater. However, Neil's the ultimate. Saw them last month and it was their best show ever and I've seen every show except one since g under p.

Mike P playing Live.

Mike playing around in the studio with his master drum kit.

Dreamtheater with the video from the movie 300 "Prophets Of War".

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    What would Matt C do?
    He would bow at Neil Peart's feet, as he should.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • I BrisK I wrote:
    Hopefully i will see a solo like this at the show im going to later on this year.

I think matt would be rather confused

What show? Huh?

That clip was amazing! I know Matt Cameron would be fine! He'd play that AND make a cup of tea with his foot at the same time. :D
  • either he would use it to compensate for something smaller or finally use that extra semi he has to haul it around.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    DocChicago wrote:
    What would Matt C do?
    He would bow at Neil Peart's feet, as he should.

Word

I don't care if ya don't dig RUSH, or not, but Neil is certainly one of the best drummers ever.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    What show? Huh?

That clip was amazing! I know Matt Cameron would be fine! He'd play that AND make a cup of tea with his foot at the same time. :D

Rush @ Wembley..
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    When Matt joins a band who write 15 minute songs and needs to make sounds that are supposed to sound like the forest and other things, maybe he would need a kit like that. Until then, I think Matt and most drummers would have fun and be able to play(master) a kit like that.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • lol. he's prob got one in his house and wants to bust it out on tour, but the guys wouldnt have room for their amps.

seriously, i think it would be an education to see mc on that thing!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    he could probably sell it on Ebay to that big cocked freak from Motley Crue...

whats the point... its like having one of these
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Matt would probably get claustrophbic in a kit like that. i have that same kit as my desktop background on my computer. neil peart is my favorite drummer and i was lucky to see rush last month. great fucking show.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • The drumkit really determines nothing.
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!