Comments

• snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    damn you lucky girl. looks awesome
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    snipes824 wrote:
    damn you lucky girl. looks awesome
    It was a really nice laid back show..My girl Lyd(vedhead27) surprised the hell out of me by showing up from San Fran to see the show!!!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    That's a bitchin' setlist. Chris Cornell almost lost me with Audioslave, but he went back to his rockin' roots on some of those songs.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    those are some really nice pics. setlist looks sick too...good job!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • You forget the history Chris Cornell has until you see all those songs lined up next to one another. Great looking shots, thanks for sharing.
  • LISA!! It was soo great meeting you there :D I LOVE your pictures! And hope you had the best birthday :) Can't wait to see the rest of your pics (that you took with Lyd and I).
    Take care!
    ~Dolly
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    Lisa, I met you in line briefly....didn't realize it was your birthday, or I'm old so forgot but wow, what a birthday!!!! Great pix, man....so many shows, so little time...

Dolly: can you say SEE MOMMA IN VEGAS????
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    LISA!! It was soo great meeting you there :D I LOVE your pictures! And hope you had the best birthday :) Can't wait to see the rest of your pics (that you took with Lyd and I).
    Take care!
    ~Dolly
    I can't tell you how surprised I was to see Lyd again...The absolute BEST birthday! Send me your email, I have a ton of pics of us to share!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org