Holy Shit! Secret Show In Seattle!

13»

Comments

• idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    frisbie wrote:
    I won, but may have an extra ticket as my wife cannot attend as we can't find a babysitter for our daughter . . . she has graciously told me I can't miss this & to go without her (and to bring back some memorabilia for our daughter, Cameron as she was named after a certain drummer who has worked with Mr. Cornell & Pearl Jam) . . . with that said, I'll check back here as I get further confirmation as to how to get the tix & what is going on tonight w/ my wife (there is still hope we can get someone to watch my daughter) . . . since I teach, I won't be able to check this again until later, but I will & I'll be in touch

So tempting, but my husband would KILL me if I went and he didn't. :D And the same goes for me; we're either in together or not at all! I'm sure someone here will happily take your extra...

*still bummed*

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • jamainiacjamainiac Posts: 429
    idratherbe wrote:
    So tempting, but my husband would KILL me if I went and he didn't. :D And the same goes for me; we're either in together or not at all! I'm sure someone here will happily take your extra...

*still bummed*

~peace~

:( I'm bummed too...

but could we possibly rally around and put in a good word for our good friend Rockford (Greg) ... who only needs a single ticket... and has been busting his arse to get a way in the show!!!

Is it lunchtime for teachers?? Can we get a sign as to what's happening with this ticket... if there is a ticket???

:)
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
    jamainiac wrote:
    :( I'm bummed too...

but could we possibly rally around and put in a good word for our good friend Rockford (Greg) ... who only needs a single ticket... and has been busting his arse to get a way in the show!!!

Is it lunchtime for teachers?? Can we get a sign as to what's happening with this ticket... if there is a ticket???

:)

I definitely vote for rockford!!!!!! Great guy, laid back, super cool! I assumed he was looking for 2 like I was (doh! no assumptions allowed!). Pick rockford! Pick rockford! :D

~peace~

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

• jcckjcjcckjc Posts: 91
    For those that don't know yet. The show is at the Fenix. If you don't win, maybe you can hang around out front and they'll let you in. Happenned to me at the Showbox when PJ played.
  • rockfordrockford Posts: 151
    idratherbe wrote:
    I definitely vote for rockford!!!!!! Great guy, laid back, super cool! I assumed he was looking for 2 like I was (doh! no assumptions allowed!). Pick rockford! Pick rockford! :D

~peace~

Wow, thanks for the glowing review! Jamaniac sent me a heads up earlier today, and I PM'd, so wish me luck... If I manage to get any extra tickets, I'd be happy to share those too. :-)
    rock musik rockar röv.
    rockford wrote:
    Wow, thanks for the glowing review! Jamaniac sent me a heads up earlier today, and I PM'd, so wish me luck... If I manage to get any extra tickets, I'd be happy to share those too. :-)

You bet -- a glowing review is simple when it's 100% true! :) frisbie, I hope that if your wife can't make it that you re-check this thread! Good luck rockford, and everyone who is going, have a blast.

~peace~

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

• frisbiefrisbie Posts: 14
    I haven't gotten an e-mail yet w/ the info, so It may be a no go . . . not sure why, as I sent in the rsvp, I will give the ticket to rockford if the ticket comes through as he pmed me first . . .
    10/01/96, 08/22/98, 08/28/98, 08/20/00, 08/21/00, 08/27/00, 09/01/00, 12/08/02, 04/18/03, 04/28/03, 04/29/03, 05/02/03, 07/08/03, 07/09/03, 10/03/05, 05/12/06, 05/30/06

Remove yourself from comfort, all progress involves risk.
  • jamainiacjamainiac Posts: 429
    frisbie wrote:
    I haven't gotten an e-mail yet w/ the info, so It may be a no go . . . not sure why, as I sent in the rsvp, I will give the ticket to rockford if the ticket comes through as he pmed me first . . .

Of course I'm sorry that your wife can't make it...

and that idratherbe & her man won't be there :(

BUT...

I'm totally stoked that Greg is IN!!

I'm confused about you not getting 'email'? Could someone else that got on the list this way clear this up? Were you supposed to get another follow up email after sending your info via the RSVP page??? Wouldn't have completing that get you on the list at the club??
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    can u still enter? not familiar with myspace? how do u enter?
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
    frisbie wrote:

Cool, thanks, hopefully that email comes soon. I'll be in class at UW until about 9:20PM, btw, so I'll check my cellphone messages then. I might have sporadic internet access during class, too, depending how boring it gets. :-)
    rock musik rockar röv.
  • frisbiefrisbie Posts: 14
    jamainiac wrote:
    Of course I'm sorry that your wife can't make it...

and that idratherbe & her man won't be there :(

BUT...

I'm totally stoked that Greg is IN!!

I'm confused about you not getting 'email'? Could someone else that got on the list this way clear this up? Were you supposed to get another follow up email after sending your info via the RSVP page??? Wouldn't have completing that get you on the list at the club??
    Yesterday, i got an e-mail saying I was in. Then I gor a second e-mail requiring me to rsvp by 10 AM this morning. I rsvp'd yesterday, but have not received the confirmation e-mail that the chriscornell website says was sent out
    10/01/96, 08/22/98, 08/28/98, 08/20/00, 08/21/00, 08/27/00, 09/01/00, 12/08/02, 04/18/03, 04/28/03, 04/29/03, 05/02/03, 07/08/03, 07/09/03, 10/03/05, 05/12/06, 05/30/06

Remove yourself from comfort, all progress involves risk.
    frisbie wrote:
    Yesterday, i got an e-mail saying I was in. Then I gor a second e-mail requiring me to rsvp by 10 AM this morning. I rsvp'd yesterday, but have not received the confirmation e-mail that the chriscornell website says was sent out

Thanks for the try- just showing up at the door worked just fine for me. I missed a few songs, but caught pretty much the entire show. :-)
    rock musik rockar röv.
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I heard there was alot of mass confusion over this email location thing. I still had a great night watching Nickelcreek in Eugene...
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org