Options

David Lee Roth- Bluegrass JUMP!?!?

yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
edited June 2006 in Other Music
If anyone was watching The View just now, you would have seen a rather embarrassing performance by David Lee Roth singing JUMP to a fiddle, stand up bass, banjo, the whole she-bang! I love bluegrass music, but this was just too much for me to bear!
I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
info@wishlistfoundation.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    I can't believe when I was 14 I thought Dave was The Man! He always comes up with a new way to lower himself just a little more...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    This mess was on Leno a week or so ago...............I was only watching Leno to get Conan and the Drive-by Truckers. Roth+bluegrass=a commuter train wreck....awful
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Van Halen has to be the only band to couple such vast success with an equal amount of utterly pathetic career moves and behavior.

On their reunion tour in 2004 Eddie actually wanted to go out on the road without their bass player.........which i guess makes sense since Eddie has played most of the bass lines under michael anthony's name for the last 20 years now......

Don't be suprised when Eddie Van Halen dies within ten years either.........that guy has been whacked out of his head on booze and drugs for the last several years now.
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    isn't everything he does an embarrassing performance? (this includes past and present tenses)
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb