Top Hair Metal Bands Of All Time Listed

yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
edited May 2008 in Other Music
I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
info@wishlistfoundation.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    New York Dolls, Van Halen, Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses do not belong on that list.
    Add: Poison, Whitesnake, Lita Ford and Extreme.
    also... was this the Best or Worst? It's hard to tell the difference.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ...and I always thought Loverboy was a boy band. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    tybird wrote:
    ...and I always thought Loverboy was a boy band. :D

I love Loverboy with those bandanna. Every body's working for the weekend...:)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    yeah, i read the lists on Yahoo too. i hate lists like this... i really hate the top 100 albums ever lists even more. i just don't like being told what albums or artists are better than others, you know?